10 Fun Employee Wellness Challenge Ideas
- Bike-2-Work Challenge: Encourage your employees to get healthy and go green at the same time! Earn points for biking to work or for biking for recreation.
- Location vs. Location Throwdown Challenge: Pick two or more locations, offices, or just different buildings on a campus and encourage natural rivalry in the name of fun!
- New Kid On The Block Challenge: Help new employees get integrated into your company: mix them up with current employees or wellness champions into teams of 4-6. Steps, exercise or multi-point wellness challenges work well here.
- Howdy Partner! Challenge: Have you taken on a new supplier, new client or business partner? Create a challenge by mixing up both populations for a team-building challenge.
- Eat, Drink, Sleep, Move: Variety is the spice of life. Let your employees earn points for eating well, sleeping well, and getting their move on!
- Amazing Pace Challenge: Create a multi-leg challenge with steps as the core component. Add a new activity for each leg, for example climbing stairs, exercising or sleeping.
- Community Challenge: Corporate volunteering can benefit the community, the business and the individual employee. Let employees team up and earn points for volunteering their time.
- Team Building Challenge: Launch a step or exercise challenge a week or two leading up to an off-site. Let the teams rally on the last day and celebrate the challenge when you get together.
- Executive Exercise Challenge: Engage your executives as a team in a company-wide challenge. Let employees form teams of 8-12 to take them on!
- Single Function Challenge: Get your entire functional team together for a single or multi-week challenge. Assign people to teams to mix it up and break up the usual cliques.
Lead The Way
We are changing the workplace at companies including:
All About RallyOn's Exciting Solutions for Employee Wellness Challenges!
Posted by The Voice of RallyOn on
July 9th, 2013
RallyOn's New Product Video!
Posted by Jennifer Gill Roberts on
July 2nd, 2013